Sunday, November 16, 2014

New Member and a Reminder!


The Seize the Birthday Design team would love 
to introduce you to our Newest Team Member!


Let's learn a little bit about her!
Hi, my name is Hannelie Bester and I was born in South-Africa.  I lived there my whole life until 6 years ago when we moved to the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi) because of a job opportunity that was offered to my husband. I started blogging soon after we moved here... hence the title of my blog! (Desert Diva) Living so far away from my loved ones made me realized how much I love them. Card making helps me cope with being far away from home, and challenges my right brain, since I am a left brained, logical, and analytical pharmacist at heart!  My card making style is CAS graphic most of the time!

  We are all thrilled to have Hannelie joining the STB team!!
Please help us in welcoming her by heading on over to her
blog and leaving her some LOVE!
Welcome Hannelie we hope you will like it here!

She will be joining us for our next challenge!!


Now, we still have
a great challenge going on here at STB...
 Here is a link to get you there!

You have until Tuesday, November 18th@ 9AM (PST).

Go on and be creative...we would love to have you!

Nanc'










No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!